As businesses grow, they often evolve into a complex organization that takes on a life of its own. Growth is a good thing! However, growth brings challenges like these:
- The VISION challenge – When I started my business I was just trying to survive. Now that it’s rolling, it is taking on a life of its own and I’m not sure if I’m in control anymore.
- The PEOPLE challenge – Now that I have some volume, how do I hire the right people, make sure everybody is productive, and make them clear about what they are supposed to do?
- The DATA challenge – There’s so much going on now that I can’t keep track of everything.
- The ISSUES challenge – It seems like the same things keep happening over and over.
- The PROCESS challenge – Nothing is documented and it’s hard to bring new employees up to speed. Worse yet, someone leaves and they were the only one who knew how to do a key procedure.
- The TRACTION challenge – We’ve hit a wall and can’t seem to grow any more. We have great ideas but it never seems to get off the ground.
If any of these challenges are familiar to you, do not despair! The Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS®) is here to help.
EOS® is a comprehensive business system, providing a simple, all-encompassing, proven system with a complete set of right tools help your organization do three things we call vision, traction and healthy:
- VISION – getting the leaders of your business 100% on the same page with the vision for your organization: who you are, what you do, where you are going and how you will get there.
- TRACTION – helping your leaders to become more disciplined and accountable, executing consistently to do things well and achieve every piece of your vision.
- HEALTHY – helping your leaders to become a healthy, functional, cohesive leadership team – because leaders often don’t function well together as a team.